Re: [Muine] musicbrainz patch v2

2005/11/23, Yi Qiang <yqiang washington edu>:
> Revised the patch to be a little smarter, now it goes through the list
> of returned albums and picks just the right one.
> Of course you still need MusicBrainz.cs in the src dir.
Hi,

I've tested the patch a bit, it's working fine. It would be nice if
someone with commit permissions would include this and all other good
fixes in the muine CVS.

CU, Götz
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of