[Muine] Integrating metadata with ices streaming server

Hey folks.

I wrote a daemon that listens over dbus for muine to change songs, and
when it does, it sends the metadata (title, artist, etc.) to the ices
streaming server, which uses a tmp file and unix signals.

I wrote this as a seperate daemon instead of as a plugin because I
didn't feel like learning C# at the time. However, I have developed a
rationalization: The daemon may be portable to other music players
that use dbus.

A man page is also included.

Enjoy and thanks.

--