[Muine] Intelligent shuffle anyone?

For a long time I've been dreaming about a player that knows my music
taste and what will I like next/depending on mood (first ideas:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=15323&hl=
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31446&hl=
)
Recently I've found this:
http://osnews.com/story.php?news_id=7689
article, which sums up pretty nicely what I would like to see (though
I don't know about implementation...) (also from the discussion on
osnews:
http://www.synapseai.com/
http://irate.sourceforge.net/
http://www.luminal.org/wiki/index.php/IMMS/IMMS
)

Yes, I know about Ruffle, but I'm thinking about something more
sophisticated. Also, don't take this as a suggestion (or even
demands), those are just some ideas that I like to share with you...
--
prosze, odpisz; masz jeszcze ponad 2 GB do zapelnienia...

jabber jid: zima jabber cz
ICQ: 122921950
gg: 1071415
Skype: daj znac (you know who you are) jak chcesz rozmawiac, odgrzebie
login i pass