Re: [Muine] Re: Announcing MuineTagger BETA, 8.7KB that will change your life.

What version of gtk-sharp doe you have installed?

On 6/3/05, z <nostalgiafed gmail com> wrote:
when trying to compile this plugin on a friend's machin (using ubuntu hoary) i get this error:

Tag.cs(271) error CS0117: `GLib.Marshaller' does not contain a definition for `Free'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings