Re: [Muine] Announcing MuineTagger 1.1.0 and SharpTagger 1.1.0

Sorry about that. It looks like a few functions I use are still only in CVS.

On 7/30/05, z <nostalgiafed gmail com > wrote:
i can't get it to compile.

TagSaver.cs(122) error CS0117: `Muine.PluginLib.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `SyncSong'
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings

i'm using muine 0.8.3 and mono 1.1.8.2