Re: [Muine] Audioscrobbler plugin for Muine

Hi

I've almost finished an Audioscrobbler plugin for Muine.  I've been
using it successfully for a week or two now, but there are probably
still bugs.  I also need a proper client ID from the audioscrobbler
people before I can make a formal release.

So that's the disclaimer, if you want to try it, you need two files:

http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/mrm21/AudioscrobblerPlugin.cs
http://www.informatics.sussex.ac.uk/users/mrm21/Audioscrobbler.cs

and compile them with:

mcs -target:library -out:AudioscrobblerPlugin.dll -r System.Data.dll -r
Mono.Security.dll -r System.Web.dll -pkg:gconf-sharp-2.0
-pkg:muine-plugin Audioscrobbler.cs AudioscrobblerPlugin.cs

and copy the dll into the plugins directory as usual.

you also need to put your Audioscrobbler username and password into
GConf:

# gconftool-2 --type string -s
"/apps/muine/plugins/audioscrobbler/username" "username"
# gconftool-2 --type string -s
"/apps/muine/plugins/audioscrobbler/password" "password"

It writes a logfile in ~/.gnome2/muine/scrobbler-log.txt if you find it
doing weird things.  Please let me know how you get on.

Mark