Re: [Muine] QuitEvent for plugins and dbus (PATCH)

Hi,

> Would this event really be necessary? Given that plug-ins are classes,
> you should just be able to stick on a destructor which performs the
> same functions as an OnQuit handler.

  Well, I did the patch just for the dbus interface and it was easily
to extend it to the plugins, but I guess the destructor should do the
trick for the plugins. In any case, your comments just made me think
that I don't really know if dbus already implements a notification
when the interface is stopped. Does someone with dbus experience know
of it?

> OnQuit could be useful, though, if it had a boolean return value; true
> continues with the quit, false stops it. This would allow a plug-in
> for something like: "Would you like to save this playlist before
> quitting? [No] [Cancel] [Yes]", or other stuff of that.

Implementing the return value seems like a nice idea to me
but I don't know if the main muine window is able to wait for the
return value of a event interface for all plugins. What would happen
if there are 3 plugins that want to ask? will you get 3 popups asking
you?