[Muine] Alarm clock plugin?

Hey everyone.

It's been a while since I started using Muine, almost without touching
other music players. Well, almost, because there's one which I'm a bit
shame of - XMMS.

I use XMMS because it has an alarm clock plugin that works, and I
think that now, when we have the plugin framework for Muine, it's the
time to have a simple alarm clock plugin for it.

Since I'm not coder, I though that the least I could do is to help
with the GUI. I thought of something small which would fit Muine's
simplicity.

Attached is a screenshot and a matching glade file. I'm not a glade
guru either, so it's mostly just like what you see in the screenshot,
with almost nothing hiding in it (except for tooltips, I think).

I believe that we only need 3 gconf keys for the plugin: (1) for the
state of it - on/off, (2) for the alarm time and (3) for the volume
thing.

What do you think?

Yo'av.