Re: [Muine] ANNOUNCE: Muine 0.8.0

Hi,

Muine's library is meant to contain all music, and if we could find this
automatically without having to import, it would- maybe when we have
some kind of indexing system like medusa or beagle or whatever.

Technically, keeping separately added songs separate requires a lot of
special casing. Which doesn't make sense to have, if the future goal is
to automatically find all music.

> many times i get some music files, and first i simply want to listen to
> them...to see if they are good or not... i don't really want to add them
> at that point...

I suppose that if you don't like the music file you delete it. Which is
OK, as then muine will delete it from its library now. (Right now only
on restart, but once we have proper inotify support, instantly)

Cheers,
Jorn