Re: [Muine] playlist thought

Hi,

I have thought of this, but I don't see how it differs much from the
current approach.
The playlist filesels will remember the last used folder, and as long as
the user saves the playlist in the same place, activating "file->open
playlist" will just present a list of available playlists.

One click more than having them directly cluttering the menu, yes .. :)

Jorn