Re: [Muine] DBus upgrade breaks muine?

On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 18:54 +0000, Keir Lawson wrote:
> Sorry, im using debian unstable, not gentoo

Your error message included:
> cannot open assembly /usr/lib/muine/muine.exe

Well you must be doing something of your own because the muine in debian
unstable (that I maintain) is 0.6.3 and does not use dbus at all and the
muine.exe is not in that directory. So this must be your build.

You could try my 0.8.2 muine and 0.23.1 dbus debs at:
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/people/cmdjb/2004/muine/devel/
see if they work better.

Although you didn't say what version you were running of muine either...

Cheers

Dave