Re: [Muine] A few suggestions

Lars Weber wrote:
        == Library Button Behaviour ==
It's not only inconsistent but I guess also confusing for new
        users that one of the Buttons in the library dialogs ("Play")
        closes the window whereas the other ("Queue") doesn't.  It would
        seem better to me to either change both buttons to close the
        window (and then also change the "Close" button to "Cancel") or
        to change both not to (and then maybe scrap the "Close" button
        altogether).
well...maybe it is confusing, but it's VERY practical..

why?

my muine usage can be divided into 2 cases:

1. i want to play something, be it an album or a song. i go to the play-(song/album), select what i want to play, pres Play, and that's it.

2. i want to create a longer playlist that will be played while i do something..in this case, i clear my playlist, and browse for some songs, press Queue, browse, queue, browse, queue, repeat until complete. and then close the window.

so for me it's very convenient ;)

gabor