Re: [Muine] An Experimental Alarm Clock Plugin Update

you are right, sorry
problem solved I've them already on my system.

Brandon Hale wrote:

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 19:44 +0100, Ralph Wabel wrote:
I've no idea if I do have glade-sharp or not. If I've how to I find out and how do I export it? I'm on ubuntu hoary (debian) what package is gtk# or what package do I need for glade-sharp?

thanks

Please read the list archives before posting, sources for gtk-sharp
(including glade#) and muine packages on Debian and Ubuntu have been
mentioned multiple times now.

Brandon Hale