Re: [Muine] An Experimental Alarm Clock Plugin Update

I did find the glade-sharp.pc
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/glade-sharp.pc

but it's strange why he doesn't find it. The old plugin did work as all the others. How do I export now glade-sharp.pc?

thanks

Yo'av Moshe wrote:

Well, I've never used Ubuntu or Debian, but you can check for Glade#
by searching for it with 'locate glade-sharp.pc'.

What makes me wonder is that I think Glade# is needed by Muine itself,
so if you've got that running, I can't think of any other reason for
it to complain (except for a variable problem with $PKG_CONFIG_PATH).

Sorry for my English.

Yo'av.