Re: [Muine] Ubuntu 0.8.2 Packages

Brandon Hale wrote:
I meant to mention this on list in an earlier thread, but replied to
sender by mistake. It seems a few people are having a rough time
building Muine on Ubuntu. Dave has pointed out his Debian package
testing repo, which I have 'sideported' to Ubuntu Hoary. I do not
recommend attempting these on a Warty system.

http://getsweaaa.com/~tseng/muine/

wow...thanks a lot ;)

btw...i'm quite new to the .deb system....
i downloaded the deb files and installed them with dpkg -i...

but i saw that packages.gz file on the webpage...does that mean that i can put that web-address as a source into the apt-system?

gabor