[Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.1pre4

Hi,

A new prerelease, 0.8.1pre4:
http://muine.gooeylinux.org/muine-0.8.1pre4.tar.gz

New since last preview:
- GetAlbumCover method on the D-Bus object
- Remove dependency on GUnicode#
- Remove dependency on Gtk 2.6
- Slightly improved album completeness code
- Various code cleanups

Updated translations:
- Czech [Miloslav Trmac]
- Dutch [Tino Meinen]
- Hungarian [Gabor Kelemen]
- Lithuanian [Žygimantas Beručka]

Important notes:
- Using Gtk 2.4 muine will give a few warnings on the console
  related to the (Gtk 2.6-only) "ellipsize" property on text cell
  renderers. This is harmless.
- Gtk 2.6 presently has a nasty GtkTreeView crasher, which renders
  Muine almost unusable. See Gnome Bugzilla #165246.
  I'm not sure what to do with this, a workaround would be not doing
  the call to Search in AddWindow from a timeout, but this makes the
  dialog fairly unresponsive when searching. I feel uncomfortable
  releasing 0.8.1 with this problem still there.

Cheers,