[Muine] Problems With The Plugin API

Hi,

I have been working on a remote control plugin for Muine in the last few days and have collected a couple of problems for which I have yet to find a solution:

1. How can you remove one single song from (anywhere in) the playlist (given a uri)?
2. How can you add a song into the playlist at a specific position? Using QueueFile(uri) only appends to the end of the list.
3. How can you jump to an older queued file that is already in the playlist? Using PlayFile(uri) with a uri that is already in the Queue appends the file a second time to the end of the Queue.
4. How can you keep track of the files in the Queue? The API provides access to an array that holds all files in the playlist, however, the only related notification that I have found is PlaylistChangedEvent. However, I need to find out which specific song was added or removed, so that would mean the plugin needs to find out the difference itself. Given a large playlist, that is (too) expensive.
5. The same problem occurs with the database, though it's even more probable that you'd run into serious performance issues.

Also, two minor features that I have been missing:

- Optimally, there would be a way to query Muine's database directly. To trigger a search, I currently iterate through the database, which you can imagine is kind of slow.
- It would be nice if there were a way to access the genre field of song's tag.

Any hints?

-Samuel