Re: [Muine] Ogg track length

Jorn Baayen wrote:
Hmm, WORKSFORME. Tried removing the entire library and re-importing?

The GStreamer backend is innocent, as we read metadata directly using
libvorbis.

I get the same problem here. Re-importing the entire library doesn't help - I've been making alot of changes to it recently and needed to remove the ~/.gnome2/muine/* files quite alot.

BTW, I'm running gstreamer-0.8.9 and libvorbis-1.1.0.

--
Jonathan Wright <mail at djnauk dot co dot uk>
  Life has no meaning unless we can enjoy what we've been given