Re: [Muine] unhandled exception

Try running gstreamer-properties and setting
output to ALSA. I had the same problem and that
did it for me.

-Hasan

z wrote:
i'm using ubuntu and today i upgraded my gstreamer and related packages to the newest available from the official apt repositories. after that muine returned unhandled exception during start and eventually it would just stop after that error.here's the output i get in the console. some parts may not be exact copy&paste, because they're translated from the locale i'm using.

zbrox trillion:~ $ muine

Unhandled Exception: System.Exception: Unable to initialize the sound backend:
Unable to create GStreamer Play object
in <0x00092> Muine.PlaylistWindow:SetupPlayer ()
in <0x00228> Muine.PlaylistWindow:.ctor ()
in <0x0039a> Muine.Global:Main (string[])

can you help me with that?
thank you in advance,
rostislav