Re: [Muine] hacking with TagLib

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I am finally catching up with things here..

I already have a partially implemented TagLib port which I intend to
finish soon. As for the gnomevfs question, there currently is no
GnomeVFS backend for System.IO (not that I know of, anyway) so gnomevfs
support is out of the question for the moment anyway..

Cheers,

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (neljap�, 5. august 2004, 17:02+0200), kirjutas
Antonio Caruso: