Re: [Muine] Feature Request

Hi,

Personally, I find a whole manual rating system rather overkill. I think
giving songs a certain internal rating based on how often they are
played would be better. See http://www.jbaayen.dds.nl/proposal.html on
how one would be able to browse by "most popular songs", or "never
played songs", for instance.

Cheers,

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (reede, 27. august 2004, 12:15-0300), kirjutas Rene
Valois: