Re: [Muine] playlist management ui idea

Hi,

I thought of this, but come to think of it, what is the difference
between this and having a specified dir where all playlists are saved,
and this? Currently, the "Open/Save playlist" dialogs open
~/Music/Playlists if it exists (nothing better we can do in terms of
location until something is standardised on), home dir if not, but they
will both remember the last opened dir.

A menu strikes me as somewhat overkill considering the current plans for
music groups- see http://www.jbaayen.dds.nl/proposal.html

Cheers,

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (teisip�, 21. september 2004, 14:03+0200), kirjutas
Sunnan: