Re: [Muine] Patch - Drag and drop

Jorn Baayen wrote:
Hi,

Thought I'd let everybody know I did after all battle this one. It works
all pretty nicely now.

that's sooo cool ;)
thanks,
gabor

Cheers,

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (p�v, 3. oktoober 2004, 16:32-0400), kirjutas
Sean Egan:

I wrote this patch a while ago, but as Jorn has been real busy, I
figured I should spread some love to the list.

It drag-and-drops the hell out of Muine.  Songs and playlists can be
dragged to and from any of the dialogs to anywhere.

It's my first foray into C#, so it might be kinda sucky.  Jorn said he
was going to revise it to make it not so sucky.

-s.