Re: [Muine] m4a support?

Did some testing again, the GST stuff seems to be working reasonably OK
now- pausing still is not exactly instant but I suppose we can survive
that for the sake of the other advantages. Hope to find some time soon
to port everything over to GST ..

Cheers,

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (teisip�, 5. oktoober 2004, 08:55-0700), kirjutas
Brian Nickel: