Re: [Muine] Re: Introducing Muine, Rhythmbox in 2.8 and other things

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 12:42 +0200, Jorn Baayen wrote:

> Unfortunately I can't predict what song the user is going to play next-
> any song can be chosen to be played at any time ..

Actually in 95% of cases you can predict what will play next, it is
either the next song in the playlist or you can have your random song
function tell you which song will be next before the current one is
done. The only instance you can't plan for is when someone sits and
clicks on each song they want to play, but in this case I think the
current 'pause' caused by autoplugging should be acceptable (and that
'pause' will get smaller as we get new/better/more specialized
autoplugging as time goes by).

Christian