Re: [Muine] Missing album cover (De Phazz - Detunized)

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 21:11 +0000, Piers Cornwell wrote:

> I was wondering also whether it would make any sense to fallback to
> amazon.tld when a match can't be found, where tld is your locale's tld
> -- e.g. amazon.co.uk for me. There's quite a few albums i have which are
> in amazon.co.uk and not in amazon.com.

Me too ;)

> Or is it only possible to look up
> against amazon.com?

Well, you can look up against various versions (.co.uk, and .de
included), but they have slightly different APIs and performance would
probably go down the pan, unless we were very careful!

It's a good idea, but not one I've been able to work easily in the
past ...

Of course, anyone else is welcome to try!

Lee