Re: [Muine] muine database

What I've done so far is to take CoverDatabase.cs and modify it slightly
to remove references to other muine classes. Then just using libmuine I
can get to the cover pictures. This works quite well so far, but for a
few problems.

Its not that economical for my program to load all the covers into
memory like muine does as it only operates in one directory at a time.
Saying that, it doesn't actually take that much time or memory for my
collection of music, but mine is not all well tagged (thus the reason
for writing a tagger) and I similar size well tagged collection might
have many more covers.

I'll need my program to be able to detect if muine is installed before
it can use it to view the album covers.

Maybe it would be possible to split muine into an application and a C#
library where the library deals with the song database and cover
downloads and any application could use it. Would it be possible to have
a library that can load all covers into memory once for use from
anywhere, or is that silly?

Jeremy