[Muine] Index Pruning

I've just started using Muine and am very impressed so far, I do have a
feature request though.

I moved a directory of mp3s after deciding they were in the wrong place
on my filesystem. They now show up twice in the Play Song and Play Album
menus.

I'd like to see a feature where if I import a directory (e.g.
~/medua/audio/) again, it will delete any references it has to files
which no longer exist. Possibly a manual editor would be useful too.

Thanks!

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>