Re: [Muine] Amazon web service update

On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 08:28, Keir Lawson wrote:
> would it not be possible to allow the user to set US as 'secondary'
> location, so if amazon fails to find the image in the uk version, it
> looks it up in the US version instead?

For the case where the album exists in the UK, but the image doesn't
work that's effectively what the patch does, it works round the bug in
Amazon's web service by falling back to the US image name ...

For the case where the album doesn't exist in the current locale version
of amazon we don't fall back. That's a conscious decision for
performance reasons.

Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>