[Muine] 0.3.0-pre1 released

Hi,

I just released 0.3.0-pre1 which I would like to have tested a bit
before releasing 0.3.0. It can be downloaded from here:

  http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/Muine/muine-0.3.0-pre1.tar.gz

What's new?

- Automatically fetch missing album cover images from Amazon.com [Lee
Willis,
  Jorn Baayen]
- Multimedia key support (as configure by acme) [Jorn Baayen]
- Can now load playlists from the commandline [Jorn Baayen]
- Added an .applications file, so that Nautilus knows about us [Jorn
Baayen]
- Bugfixes [Jorn Baayen]
- Tray icon shows playback status [Sergio Rubio, Jorn Baayen]
- UI enhancements [Jorn Baayen]
- Check imported folders for changes on startup [Jorn Baayen]

- New translations (partial):
   Spanish [Sergio Rubio]

Thanks,