Re: [Muine] minor annoyance with tray icon menu

Heya!

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 14:50 +0000, Lee Willis wrote:

> On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 13:36 +0100, Vaclav Slavik wrote:
>
> > There's a little annoyance
> > with the menu, though: I have the panel positioned on bottom of the
> > screen instead of top as is GNOME's default and the menu pops up
> > empty with an arrow on the bottom that I must hover over to scroll
> > the menu into being fully visible (see a small screenshot that
> > captures the menu in process of scrolling:
>
> Spooky - I noticed this morning and was discussing it with Jorn.
>
> Can you try the attached patch and see if that helps?

I just commited a fix for this to CVS. Basically the same as your fix,
but multihead-proof.

> > BTW, it would be nice to be able to drag cover images over to Play
> > Album dialog as well, it would ease things when you're trying to add
> > covers for several albums that don't have them...
>
> Hmm - I thought that too - and did try to make it work, unfortunately it
> requires some fairly crazy GTK voodoo (Overriding CellRenderers) and it
> was a bit beyond me - Jorn can probably work it out though!

I don't think we should DnD to cellrenderers.. will be pretty damn
confusing I'm afraid..

Technically it'll be possible somehow surely but nah.. don't think we
should.