[Muine] Song information dialog

Hi,

I've been paving the way for getting a song/album information window
in.. but I can't figure out a design. Ideas/help would be most welcome.

Some things:
1. It will be read-only, we won't do tagging. Tagging is something that
belongs in a tagging app, which will be much better at doing the job.
(I've been planning to write a decent tagger supporting multiple artists
for a while..)

2. We want it to display the following information, at least:
- Song title
- Song artists
- Song performers, if any
- Year of release

Then, what do we do with the associated album information?
- Cover image
- Album tracks

We could also have:
- Link to the allmusic site, a link to a google query on the artist,
whatever.

Also, how will the user be able to call up the dialog?
- From the tray?
- From a menu in the playlist UI- but on the selected song or on the
playing song? Selected song would be better probably, but all other
items in the song menu work on the playing song ..
- From the Add song/Add album windows?

I'd like to display it in an attractive form, basically like a webpage
or something.. not like the xmms file info dialog for example. That
would be a pain for multiple artists, it would imply editing, and most
of all it is not an attractive way to read information about what you
are listening to.

Anyway, please help! :)

Cheers,