[Muine] Embedded album covers/First Time Dialog

Yesterday I pulled together two patches. The first will pick up album
cover art from embedded id3 tags (If they exist). Jorn still has to
offer his feedback about the elegance of the solution, however it'd be
good if people could test this[1] and see how well it works since I
don't have any MP3s with embedded images [I fudged one up to test]. If
people who have tagged their MP3s with various tools can let me know how
well this works I'd be grateful!

The patch is at :-
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/embedded_album_art.patch

I also made some changes to the "first-time" dialog, I didn't make much
sense to me [Certainly didn't "help" me as a user ...]

The patch just changes the wording and swaps around the default [I guess
most people wouldn't run a music player before having any music on their
computer]

Patch at :-
http://www.leewillis.co.uk/muine/first_time.patch

I welcome all feedback

Thanks
Lee
[1] As you can see from the comments, it doesn't implement all of the
complexity that the ID3 spec allows, however my *guess* is that this is
going to work for 95% of people - I'd be interested in being proved
wrong!