RE: [Muine] no muine windows??

lol - thats all well and good, but whats the command? it took ages to scan my dir and i dont want to have to do it again :)
thanks dude

From: "Eugenia Loli-Queru" <eloli hotmail com>
To: <muine-list gnome org>
Subject: RE: [Muine] no muine windows??
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:44:46 -0800

>i pressed hide the window or something button,
>and now the main window does
>not come up on load.

I was getting the exact same problem a few days ago after upgrading to
0.3.2. Jorn sent me a command to delete all muine gconf keys and settings,
and only then I was able to get the muine window in front again.

It seems that if you set Muine to non-visible state and then you close the
app as such, and then you load muine again, its window won't show up again.

Eugenia