Re: [Muine] ANNOUNCE: Muine 0.7.1

For some reason it won't compile with thee Playlist Expander patch. It gives me

./PlaylistWindow.cs(521) error CS0117: `Muine' does not contain a
definition for `GConfClient'
./PlaylistWindow.cs(2042) error CS0117: `Muine' does not contain a
definition for `GConfClient'

I guess it's a side-affect of the code cleanups?

Yo'av.