Re: [Muine] ui ideas

Hi,

I tried to implement the expander thing, but it ended up looking fairly
cluttered, and having this "Playlist" label in the "small" version of
the UI looked especially odd. So, I don't think we should do this.

Thanks for the ideas though!

Jorn

�el kenal p�al (laup�, 11. detsember 2004, 00:54+0100), kirjutas
Jochen Martin Eppler: