Re: [Muine] Picture in folder

On 6 Aug 2004, at 10:44, Lean Fuglsang wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to put a picture in a folder, and it
is used for the icon?

<http://muine.gooeylinux.org/faq.shtml>

1. How do I make Muine show album cover images?
Muine will automatically show album covers based on one or more of the following: * The presence of a cover image in the same directory as your music file with one of the following filenames: cover.jpg, Cover.jpg cover.jpeg, Cover.jpeg, cover.png, Cover.png, folder.jpg, Folder.jpg, cover.gif, or Cover.gif * The presence of an embedded cover image in your music file (Using the ID3V2 specification)

3. Muine can't find covers for my albums - can I add them?
You can drag n' drop images onto the album cover section of the main window, or if you have a version of Muine later than 0.5.3, you can drag 'n drop straight onto the albums in the "Play Album" window

--
David Dorward
     <http://dorward.me.uk/>