Re: [Muine] Feature request for cover image fetching

  Hi Lee, All,

> In the short term you could try just removing the
> call to Muine.CoverDB.RemoveCover in SongDatabase.cs
> - although that may not
> work. I'm guessing, but from a brief glance at the
> code it may well do!

  It indeed worked! ;-)

  I recompiled muine 0.5.3 without that call and now
the cover images are remembered even if the removable
media is ejected :-)

> Longer term, I'd suggest raising a bug in bugzilla
> and I'll try and work
> out the best way of dealing with this use case.

 Ok, I'll do it next. I think that keeping a cache of
cover images for removable media is the way to go. It
also solves the problem of inserting the media when
disconected from the network (as the amazon covers are
cached in covers.db).

   Thanks again for the help!

--
javi.

Correo Yahoo! - 6MB, más protección contra el spam ¡Gratis!
http://correo.yahoo.es