[Muine] Muine logotype sketches finished!

Hello Jorn,

fortunately there was some time, allowing me to finish the promised logotype
sketches concerning a muine logotype - you might have not believed it to be
released anymore, but here they are ;)

I attached different versions, you might choose the one you like the most
and I'll start refining soon. I'd be glad about comments and suggestions.

Btw, a harp was certainly too difficult to draw, so I've chosen this symbol
for use as a corporate icon. The application's icon and the "About box"
(perhaps featuring the Estonian kantele/kannel photography) image follows
after the logotype has reached it's final (approved) version.

With regards,
Andreas

PS: Thanks for your nice words relating to the Umbrella-Series on
typoRISM.com :)