[mlview-list] Testing mlview

Hi,

I am trying to make some scripts to have some tests that can be run
automatically, without any user intervention. For this I use the "GNU /
Linux Desktop Testing Project" that can be found on
http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Main_Page

I have put a first test, which just opens a new xml document and it
works. To see the results you can look into my archives :
http://users.pandora.be/herckb/archives/

The version of mlview that I am starting to test is 0.8
So when the tests are stable it is very easy to have some regression
tests for the 0.9 branch.

regards,

Bart