[mlview-list] Plugin subsystem for mlview 0.9

Hello,

        The initial revision of a plugin subsystem for
mlview 0.9 is in my archive at http://arch.duckcorp.org/happypeng/2005-mlview/
in mlview--extensible--0.9. There are still potential bugs etc. but it should
work (an example is in tests/firstplugin.cc, tests/firstplugin.xml, and the
application will automatically load whatever is in {prefix}/lib/mlview/plugins).
            I'll try to write some documentation. I'll have no Internet connection
next week so I'll improve the thing and make some commits when I come back.

     Bye,

Nicols Centa