[mlview-list] development news

Hello list,

I have merged a couple of patches into the CVS recently.

Shortly said, we now have:

	* better preferences support for mostly all parts of the application.
		The source view and tree view are now configurable through the
		application preference dialog.

	* better clipboard integration.
		cut/copy/paste is now available from source view and tree view.

	* better gcc4 compliance.

All the related patch we had in GNU arch are now available in CVS HEAD.
Feel free to get the source from there and give us feedback.

Many thanks got to Philippe Mechaï and Nicolas Centa who submitted a bunch
of patches.

If it doesn't look to broken I think I'll try to make an unstable 0.9.0
release this week to get even more feedback.

Cheers,

Dodji.