Re: [mlview-list] Schemas Window Rework

Quoting Mechaï Philippe <pmechai free fr>:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Baptiste, you ain't a bad guy, positive comments are always welcome.
> Let me reply:
> * close button: the cancel button is used for that. i am really wondering
> whether to use Cancel or Close. In gnome the tendency seems to be using
> Cancel
> but it may seem weird. Gotta check the HIG for that.
> * button placement: in fact they're already on the right side, so maybe you
> meant the other right side more commonly called the left side ? :)
> I think HIG guidelines recommend the placement i used, but i will also check
> that.
>
> On the other side i also HIGified the Validation window. Gonna post a screeny
> tonight when i'll come back home.
>
> Regards

Okay i just checked the HIG and here is what i understood.
The button should really be Close and not Cancel. I'm going to change that.
As for the button order, the far left side should only be used for the Help
button which we'll use as soon as the doc will make its way to yelp. BUT, the
remove and add buttons should be on the left of the close button which should
be on the far right. I'm gonna make all this changes tonight and resubmit
screenies...
In the meantime, if someone understood the HIG in another way please enlighten
me :)

Regards.