Re: [mlview-list]-command line- question

Hi rty,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to specify the DTD to be associated
to the document via the command line, but this feature could be added in
a near future.

What you can do though is to specify the DTD in the xml document's prolog
by using the syntax: <!DOCTYPE root-element SYSTEM "the-path-to-the-dtd">
(for example).

If you really want the command line feature to be implemented, can you
please go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org (product mlview) and fill an
enhancement request there ?

Thank you for using mlview .

Dodji.