[mlview-list]README update

Hello everybody !!!

I just updated the README file as the previous was very old (It talked
about 0.0.1 :). I just give more information about main contributors,
web site link, and the where to feel bug report.
If you think I miss a thing don't hesitate to say it.

bye

--
id:Baptiste Mille-Mathias
w:http://www.mille-mathias.info

This is MlView version 0.6.1, MLView is an application for editing Markup language files.

MLView is free software, licensed under the GNU GPL.
It is mainly leaded by Dodji Seketeli <dodji mlview org>, Strider <strider mlview org>,
Nicolas Centa<happypeng free fr> and with the help of other contributors.

The official web site of MLView is :
	http://www.freespiders.org/projects/gmlview

Information about mailing lists can be found at:

Our IRC channel is #mlview on GIMPnet (irc.gimp.org).

Installation
============
See the INSTALL file.

How to report bugs

Bugs should be reported to the GNOME bug tracking system.
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org, product mlview.) You will need to create an
account for yourself.

In the bug report please include:

* Information about your system. For instance:

   - libxml2

And anything else you think is relevant.

* If the bug was a crash, the exact text that was printed out when the
  crash occured, and a trace (which can be obtained by using gdb or bug-buddy).