[mlview-list]Linux weekly news is talking about MlView

Hi,
LWN has issued a small presentation article about MlView 0.6.1.
It's available at http://lwn.net/Articles/59509/ .

Just to let you know, a lot of bugs have been fixed in the CVS HEAD
since 0.6.1. Feel free to test it and ask on the list if you need a
tarball.

I will be far from computers for a coupe of days so I won't be able to
read my mails before next tuesday. Do not hesitate to ask your questions
on the list anyway because hopefully someone else but me could answer.

Best wishes,

Dodji.