Helping out

Hi. I'm wondering whether and where I can help out with Metacity. I have reasonable C skills but only basic knowledge of how a window manager works (I'm learning a lot more by reading the source, though).

So far, I've submitted patches to a couple of bugs that looked to be within my current capabilities (bug 313490, and bug 141425), but I was wondering whether I should go on looking generally for things I might be able to deal with, or whether there's some part of the program, or current development effort, I could maybe help out with to learn more.

Thanks for your help.

peace

Thomas