memprof

I was just reading random stuff on the net and ended up seeing something
that Owen Taylor wrote 14 Jun 2005 11:33:54 -0400:

Otherwise, you can just go ahead and commit. Memprof hasn't been working
in recent quick tests I've done even for single threaded apps, but I
haven't had time to try and figure out why. I think it's libc changes,
as usual.

I started this quest (and you might be interested in) here:
http://www.rasterman.com/index.php?page=Memprof

Where Raster said "(Hey - I'm just fixing it to work for me)" and goes
on to note various libc changes.

Just thought you might be interested...cheers,
--
Tres Melton
IRC & Gentoo: RiverRat