Re: user guide for memprof

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 23:42 -0400, John Jamieson wrote:
> I have searched for a users guide but am unable to find one.   I keep reading that MemProf works by pre-loading a library
> to override the C library's memory allocation functions.  But I cannot find out how to do this.

The very small amount of documentation that exists for MemProf, can be
found at: http://www.gnome.org/projects/memprof/. Half of it reads:

Is there any documentation?
        Not currently, no. Contributions would be appreciated.

BTW, people on this list may be interested to know that John Myers has
been doing a bunch of good bug fixing in CVS. If Memprof doesn't work on
your system or with your program, you should definitely try checking it
out from CVS.

Regards,
						Owen