HOW TO ANALYSE THE OUTPUT

sir
i am arihant jain and i am working on memory profiling .now that i have learned to use memprof but i could not analyse the output.i am not getting the profile of the functions which i have used in my code.neither i am getting the leaks in my code.
the function names of my code are nowhere written in the output.

to conclude i am not able to analyse the output.

if anyone can help me in this matter

i will be very thankful to you and oblige.

ARIHANT JAIN

Do you Yahoo!?